Monday, February 1, 2010

CAROL IS NOW IN A NURSING HOME

Last friday, the Alzheimer's facility decided that Carol could get better and more personal care in an adjoining Nursing Home.  So we moved her and took some of her furniture but she is sharing a room.  But she seems contended and we see no anger or agitation.  She sometimes shows recognition but usually she just continues to look at pictures or eat or whatever she was doing.  No conversation but seems to be in fairly good spirits.  We still feel that this is what God was leading us to do.  It is very hard on me as I just get down and funky.  I'm OK when I am with her but miss her in our home. 

Leave a comment if you feel like it.    bill

2 comments:

  1. Bill - you and Carol are always in our hearts & prayers. God Bless you. If you need dinner one night let us know & if you need Brent to do anything - just send an email or a note on the front door and I will make sure he gets it done for you. Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're lonely around the house! Wish Eric and I weren't so busy with our own kiddos. Mom is being taken care of, and hopefully you're getting some energy back. We love you so much. Can't wait for the Super Bowl, even though our Cowboys aren't in it!

    ReplyDelete