Monday, December 20, 2010

Smoochin' time


This is a vividly portrayed pic of Carol and I in a hot embrace while sitting on the new Love Seat which was delivered Fri. 12/17.  I had suggested to management that we needed a Love Seat in the Alzheimer's Special Care Unit similer to what they had in the main Lobby and even had one in the visiting area of the Moore Unit.  Low and behold, when I got there Fri afternoon they were placing not one but two in our Unit.  They put this one in the Snoozling room and the other went to the TV room.  Goal is to have them available for relatives and visitors to the Residents in the Alz Unit.  Carol and I had to break it in. Before- Carol and I had to go all the way to Lobby or Moore Unit to find a Seat to sit in after walking all the way out to the front.  While Carol is usually two busy walking, she does like to snuggle when we have a chance.  I trained that girl right!  Later that evenng, we spent about 45 min's in the Seat and Carol even took a little nap.  My arm went to sleep but so what.  It was worth the pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment