Wednesday, December 29, 2010

SANTA CAME TO MY HOUSE!!!!!!

Guess what?????  When Igot up Christmas morning,  I went into the living room and Lo and Behold,  I discovered that Santa had come to see just me.  I saw the plate and cup and thought Carman had come over and got some of our Christmas dishes.   But then I looked closer, and saw crums and pieces of cookies on the plate.   Strange!!!! And then a little Christmas tree caught my eye.  It was in front of the fireplacem lit up and with gifts from Santa around the base of tree.  And wouldn't you know, Santa had made footprints when he got down the chimney.  I learned later that someone had actually seen 6 Young Elfs also at my house with wrapped gifts.  Isn't that the sweetest thing for an Ol' Paps to rise and shine on Christmas morning with such a fantastic greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment