Saturday, March 5, 2011

CAROL LIKES TO CLAP HANDS

The Altzheimer's Special Care Unit has almost continious activities between breakfast and lunch and more in the afternoon. Carol can not do the excercises or things like playing bingo but she has one very awsome ability. She claps at the right time during Bingo, or certain excercises.
It is very interesting to see some of the residents help each other. One lady, Velma, is especially helpful to other residents. Here she is helping Otillie, Carol's roomate, rub lotion into their hands.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Bill Eldridge,

    I stumbled upon your blog when I was doing some research for a novel I'm writing about a woman with Alzheimer's. I was deeply moved by your story and just want you to know that, though I am a stranger to you, I will keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers.
    --Jo Page

    ReplyDelete